Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ISOMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOMER exist?
Definitions of ISOMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound that exists in forms having different arrangements of atoms but the same molecular weight
- Any of two or more substances that are composed of the same elements in the same proportions but differ in properties because of differences in the arrangement of atoms.
- Any of two or more nuclei with the same mass number and atomic number that have different radioactive properties and can exist in any of several energy states for a measurable period of time.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : ISOMERIC
There are 6 letters in ISOMER: E I M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOMER plus a wildcard: ISOMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOMER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOMER
- isomerism is the phenomenon whereby certain compounds with the same ...
- Example Chiral Drugs - Ibuprofen (Advil)
- FileCis isomer.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- The different types of isomers including position isomers 2 ...
- bound isomer
- Classifying isomers
- isomers are compounds with the same molecular formulae but that are ...
- identify and name examples of isomers (excluding geometrical and ...
- Figure 39. The interaction of optical isomers with plane-polarized ...
- ISU Weed Science Online - Resolved isomers