Scrabble word: SIRE
Is SIRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a title of address formerly used for a man of rank and authority
- noun - the founder of a family
- noun - male parent of an animal especially a domestic animal such as a horse
- verb - make children
- A father.
- The male parent of an animal, especially a domesticated mammal such as a horse.
- A male ancestor; a forefather.
- A gentleman of rank.
- Used as a form of address for a superior, especially a king.
- verb - to cause to exist
There are 4 letters in SIRE: E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIRE
Click to search all anagrams of SIRE plus a wildcard: SIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIRE
Images for SIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.