Scrabble word: WIRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIRES exist?
Definitions of WIRES in dictionaries:
- noun - ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- noun - a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- noun - the finishing line on a racetrack
- noun - a message transmitted by telegraph
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRES: E I R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIRES plus a wildcard: WIRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRES
Images for WIRES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.