Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIRES exist?
Definitions of WIRES in dictionaries:
- noun - ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- noun - a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- noun - the finishing line on a racetrack
- noun - a message transmitted by telegraph
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRES: E I R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIRES plus a wildcard: WIRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WIRES
- the Super8 a few things. about a bus.
- Sign up and download this Electrical wires image for as low as 0.20 ...
- Filewires.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FLAT CABLE RIBBON CABLE
- Colorful Electrical wires Stock Photo 47182288 Shutterstock
- Electrical wires - T1940498 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Electrical wires - T3550280 - Science Photo Library