Scrabble word: WISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISE exist?
Definitions of WISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a way of doing or being
- noun - United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- adj - having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
- adj - marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj - evidencing the possession of inside information
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- Having wisdom or discernment for what is true, right, or lasting; sagacious: a wise leader.
- Exhibiting common sense; prudent: a wise decision.
- Shrewd; crafty.
- Having great learning; erudite.
- Provided with information; informed.
- Rude and disrespectful; impudent.
- Method or manner of doing; way: in no wise; in any wise.
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed