Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISE exist?
Definitions of WISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a way of doing or being
- noun - United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- adj - having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
- adj - marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj - evidencing the possession of inside information
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- Having wisdom or discernment for what is true, right, or lasting; sagacious: a wise leader.
- Exhibiting common sense; prudent: a wise decision.
- Shrewd; crafty.
- Having great learning; erudite.
- Provided with information; informed.
- Rude and disrespectful; impudent.
- Method or manner of doing; way: in no wise; in any wise.
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
There are 4 letters in WISE: E I S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WISE plus a wildcard: WISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WISE
Images for WISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.