Scrabble word: WEIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIR exist?
Definitions of WEIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow
- noun - a fence or wattle built across a stream to catch or retain fish
- A fence or wattle placed in a stream to catch or retain fish.
- A dam placed across a river or canal to raise or divert the water, as for a millrace, or to regulate or measure the flow.
- noun - a fence placed in a stream to catch fish
There are 4 letters in WEIR: E I R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIR plus a wildcard: WEIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIR
Images for WEIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.