Scrabble word: WIRER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIRER exist?
Definitions of WIRER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who sends a telegram
- noun - a worker who installs and repairs electric wiring
- One that wires: a wirer of fences.
- A trapper who uses wire traps to snare game.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRER: E I R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIRER plus a wildcard: WIRER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRER
Images for WIRER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.