Scrabble word: WIRE
Is WIRE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- noun - a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- noun - the finishing line on a racetrack
- noun - a message transmitted by telegraph
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- A usually pliable metallic strand or rod made in many lengths and diameters, sometimes clad and often electrically insulated, used chiefly for structural support or to conduct electricity.
- A group of wire strands bundled or twisted together as a functional unit; cable.
- Something resembling a wire, as in slenderness or stiffness.
- An open telephone connection.
- A hidden microphone, as on a person’s body or in a building.
- A telegraph service.
- A telegram or cablegram.
- A pin in the print head of a computer printer.
- The screen on which sheets of paper are formed in a papermaking machine.
- The finish line of a racetrack.
- The system of strings employed in manipulating puppets in a show.
- Hidden controlling influences.
- A pickpocket.
- Fencing made of usually barbed wire.
- To bind, connect, or attach with wires or a wire.
- To string (beads, for example) on wire.
- To equip with a system of electrical wires.
- To install electronic eavesdropping equipment in (a room, for example).
- To send by telegraph: wired her congratulations.
- To send a telegram.
- At the finish line.
- Just in the nick of time; at the last moment.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 4 letters in WIRE: E I R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRE
Click to search all anagrams of WIRE plus a wildcard: WIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRE
Images for WIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.