Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIRS exist?
Definitions of WEIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow
- noun - a fence or wattle built across a stream to catch or retain fish
- n - a fence placed in a stream to catch fish
There are 5 letters in WEIRS: E I R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIRS plus a wildcard: WEIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIRS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEIRS
- weirs and Flumes
- Boulder Weir Specifications
- USBR Water Measurement Manual - Chapter 7 - weirs Section 3. Weir ...
- delightful series of weirs on the stream that empties from the main ...
- weirs located within the farm subwatershed areas. Seven of the weirs ...
- ... Measurement Manual - Chapter 7 - weirs Section 13. Special weirs
- Fileweirs at Ryat Linn Reservoir - geograph.org.uk - 247115.jpg ...
- Rectangular Sharp-Edged weirs
- Black and white image of fishing weir made of brush.
- fishing weirs