Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRES exist?
Definitions of IRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong emotion
- noun - belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 4 letters in IRES: E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRES plus a wildcard: IRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRES
Images for IRES
- ... Secondary structure model for the ires element of coxsackievirus B3
- LV-CMV-RLuc-ires-GFP VSL-0067 EGFP Lentiviruses with Fluorescent and
- ... This retroviral vector expresses lacZ and has an ires-NEO downstream
- 3rd art weight gain
- human bingo questions for school sample resume profile jeremy ...
- Viral initiation of translation ires and DLP
- Post-transcriptional control of gene expression
- Hvac maintenance contract sample
- Random Featured Article
- Example filled out da form 7566
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.