Scrabble word: PRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIES exist?
Definitions of PRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - be nosey
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
- adv - to inquire impertinently into private matters [v PRIED, PRYING, PRIES] : PRYINGLY
There are 5 letters in PRIES: E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIES plus a wildcard: PRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIES
Images for PRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.