Scrabble word: PERISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERISH exist?
Definitions of PERISH in dictionaries:
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- To die or be destroyed, especially in a violent or untimely manner: “Must then a Christ perish in torment in every age to save those who have no imagination?” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To pass from existence; disappear gradually: “Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish” (A.
- To bring to destruction; destroy: “Many foul blights/Perish’d his hard won gains” (Thomas Hood).
- verb - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- verb - to cease living
There are 6 letters in PERISH: E H I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERISH plus a wildcard: PERISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERISH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.