Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIRE exist?
Definitions of HIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a newly hired employee
- noun - the act of hiring something or someone
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- To engage the services of (a person) for a fee; employ: hired a new clerk.
- To engage the temporary use of for a fee; rent: hire a car for the day.
- To obtain work: She hired on as a deck hand.
- The act of hiring.
- The condition or fact of being hired.
- Payment for services; wages.
- Payment for the use of something.
- One who is hired: two new hires in the sales department.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 4 letters in HIRE: E H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIRE plus a wildcard: HIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIRE
Images for HIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.