Scrabble word: HIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIRED exist?
Definitions of HIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- adj - having services engaged for a fee
- adj - hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 5 letters in HIRED: D E H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIRED plus a wildcard: HIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIRED
Images for HIRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.