Scrabble word: HEIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEIR exist?
Definitions of HEIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
- noun - a person who inherits some title or office
- A person who inherits or is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
- A person who succeeds or is in line to succeed to a hereditary rank, title, or office.
- One who receives or is expected to receive a heritage, as of ideas, from a predecessor.
- verb - to receive by legal succession
There are 4 letters in HEIR: E H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEIR plus a wildcard: HEIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEIR
Images for HEIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.