Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIRES exist?
Definitions of HIRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a newly hired employee
- noun - the act of hiring something or someone
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 5 letters in HIRES: E H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIRES plus a wildcard: HIRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIRES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HIRES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.