Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIVER exist?
Definitions of SHIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - shake, as from cold
- To shake with or as if with cold; tremble.
- To cause (a sail) to flutter by sailing too close to the wind.
- An instance of shivering or trembling.
- To break into fragments or splinters; shatter.
- v - to tremble with fear or cold
There are 6 letters in SHIVER: E H I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIVER plus a wildcard: SHIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIVER
- 2009 Aprilia shiver 750
- 2009 Aprilia shiver 750 GT Pictures Free Motorcycle Pictures
- Saint Maur Motos [Photo] Aprilia shiver 750 2010 Blanc
- 2011 Aprilia shiver 750 as Affordable Street Bike Motorcycle and Car ...
- Blah Blah Blah... by Ms. McGill shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Aprilia shiver GT 750
- Parker likes the winning tradition at Kansas Thshiver.com The ...
- shiver 750 Demi Ligne Full carbone
- 2010 Aprilia shiver 750 - NewCelica.org Forum
- Fotogallery Aprilia shiver GT750 abs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.