Scrabble word: SHIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIVER exist?
Definitions of SHIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - shake, as from cold
- To shake with or as if with cold; tremble.
- To cause (a sail) to flutter by sailing too close to the wind.
- An instance of shivering or trembling.
- To break into fragments or splinters; shatter.
- verb - to tremble with fear or cold