Scrabble word: SHIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIVER exist?
Definitions of SHIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - shake, as from cold
- To shake with or as if with cold; tremble.
- To cause (a sail) to flutter by sailing too close to the wind.
- An instance of shivering or trembling.
- To break into fragments or splinters; shatter.
- verb - to tremble with fear or cold
There are 6 letters in SHIVER: E H I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIVER plus a wildcard: SHIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.