Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DERVISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERVISH exist?
Definitions of DERVISH in dictionaries:
- noun - an ascetic Muslim monk
- A member of any of various Muslim ascetic orders, some of which perform whirling dances and vigorous chanting as acts of ecstatic devotion.
- Certainly there are dervishes whose religious exercises include making loud howling noises or whirling rapidly so as to bring about a dizzy, mystical state.
- n - a member of a Muslim religious order
There are 7 letters in DERVISH: D E H I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERVISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERVISH plus a wildcard: DERVISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERVISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERVISH
- The Whirling dervish Expressions
- ... Completes Loaded Loaded dervish longboard (Premium 3 flex 1
- LOADED Longboard - dervish - Prices Starting From
- Whirling dervish Stock Photography - Image 2532112
- Loaded dervish Longboard deck only option
- ... Whirling dervish.. (medium) by berk-olgun tagged whirlingdervish
- Home Dinner and Shows Whirling dervish Show
- Loaded dervish Deck Only
- LOADED dervish 105cm Longboard slo tabla
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.