Scrabble word: HIVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIVES exist?
Definitions of HIVES in dictionaries:
- noun - an itchy skin eruption characterized by weals with pale interiors and well-defined red margins
- noun - a teeming multitude
- noun - a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- noun - a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees
- verb - store, like bees
- verb - move together in a hive or as if in a hive
- verb - gather into a hive
- A skin condition characterized by intensely itching welts and caused by an allergic reaction to internal or external agents, an infection, or a nervous condition.
- verb - to cause to enter a hive (a bee's nest)
There are 5 letters in HIVES: E H I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIVES plus a wildcard: HIVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIVES
Images for HIVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.