Scrabble word: HIVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIVES exist?
Definitions of HIVES in dictionaries:
- noun - an itchy skin eruption characterized by weals with pale interiors and well-defined red margins
- noun - a teeming multitude
- noun - a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- noun - a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees
- verb - store, like bees
- verb - move together in a hive or as if in a hive
- verb - gather into a hive
- A skin condition characterized by intensely itching welts and caused by an allergic reaction to internal or external agents, an infection, or a nervous condition.
- verb - to cause to enter a hive (a bee's nest)