Scrabble word: SHRIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRIVE exist?
Definitions of SHRIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - grant remission of a sin to
- To hear the confession of and give absolution to (a penitent).
- To obtain absolution for (oneself) by confessing and doing penance.
- To make or go to confession.
- To hear confessions.
- verb - to hear the confession of and grant absolution to
There are 6 letters in SHRIVE: E H I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRIVE plus a wildcard: SHRIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRIVE
Images for SHRIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.