Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRIVE exist?
Definitions of SHRIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - grant remission of a sin to
- To hear the confession of and give absolution to (a penitent).
- To obtain absolution for (oneself) by confessing and doing penance.
- To make or go to confession.
- To hear confessions.
- v - to hear the confession of and grant absolution to
There are 6 letters in SHRIVE: E H I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRIVE plus a wildcard: SHRIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRIVE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRIVE
- JENNIFER MAO rupert shrive
- Above Rupert shrive standing next to his post painting Chinese ...
- Eric shrive Offensive Tackle
- shrive II 2008
- Rupert shrive. We have all the time in the world 2008 acrylic and ...
- 2013 Rare Disease Champion Finalist Eric shrive upliftingathletes
- Rupert shrive 2 impress magazine
- Atikokan Ontario Peter shrive
- Eric shrive Elected President of Uplifting Athletes - Onward State
- Retired Redlands Fire Captain Glenn shrive dies - Redlands Daily Facts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.