Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIR exist?
Definitions of SIR in dictionaries:
- noun - term of address for a man
- noun - a title used before the name of knight or baronet
- Used as a form of polite address for a man: Don’t forget your hat, sir.
- Used as a salutation in a letter: Dear Sir or Madam.
- noun - a respectful form of address used to a man
There are 3 letters in SIR: I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIR plus a wildcard: SIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIR
Images for SIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.