Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIRS exist?
Definitions of FIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - nonresinous wood of a fir tree
- noun - any of various evergreen trees of the genus Abies
- n - an evergreen tree
There are 4 letters in FIRS: F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIRS plus a wildcard: FIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRS
Images for FIRS
- Premium Fraser firs Beauce region Quebec
- Yule Tree Farms - firs
- BALSAM FIR
- Imagine one of these Fraser firs in your home this Christmas
- Pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirb.) Franco
- Concolor (White) firs Bay Christmas
- Douglas firs Bay Christmas
- Abies Balsamea )
- Fraser firs
- Soft needle 12-1 long Green on top silver underneath. Soft layered ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.