Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERIF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERIF exist?
Definitions of SERIF in dictionaries:
- noun - a short line at the end of the main strokes of a character
- A fine line finishing off the main strokes of a letter, as at the top and bottom of M.
- adj - a fine line used to finish off the main stroke of a letter [n -S] : SERIFED, SERIFFED
There are 5 letters in SERIF: E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERIF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERIF plus a wildcard: SERIF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERIF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERIF
- Today were going to get intimate with the serif (youll learn ...
- serif eg. Times New Roman Courier Garamond sans serif eg. Arial ...
- SANS serif
- Kathleen Valentines Parlez Moi Blog Part 3 Before You Go To ...
- Difference Between serif and Sans-serif Fonts
- serif Has the small ending stroke.
- Image Caption Popular serif Fonts Times Century Palatino Garamond ...
- As such typefaces with serifs are known as serif typefaces while ...
- The Gun Nut Target Photo Contest Field & Stream