Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIEFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIEFS exist?
Definitions of BRIEFS in dictionaries:
- noun - short tight-fitting underpants (trade name Jockey shorts)
- noun - a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- noun - a condensed written summary or abstract
- verb - give essential information to someone
- adj - having little length
- v - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 6 letters in BRIEFS: B E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIEFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIEFS plus a wildcard: BRIEFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIEFS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIEFS
- When he lay back on the bed I had a good look at his briefs curving ...
- The next day Ivan wore his new briefs when we were outdoors.
- Mey - Full briefs - white
- Boys Tiger Underwear Catalog Page 1
- The Savvy Traveller - Travel Underwear Tilley briefs
- Mens briefs Photo Detailed about Mens briefs Picture on Alibaba.com ...
- Mens briefs - Red Reveal - Underwear briefs for Men
- Boys Tiger Underwear Catalog Page 5
- Boys Underwear Store Single-Seat briefs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.