Scrabble word: FISHER
Is FISHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FISHER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose occupation is catching fish
- noun - large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal
- One that fishes, as a person or ship engaged in fishing.
- A carnivorous mammal (Martes pennanti) of northern North America, having thick, dark-brown fur.
- The fur of this animal.
- verb - to catch or try to catch fish (cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates)
There are 6 letters in FISHER: E F H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISHER
Click to search all anagrams of FISHER plus a wildcard: FISHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FISHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.