Scrabble word: FISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISH exist?
Definitions of FISH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills
- noun - the flesh of fish used as food
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- noun - the twelfth sign of the zodiac
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Often used to modify another noun: fish parts; fish gaffs.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one’s way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- verb - to catch or try to catch fish (cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates)
There are 4 letters in FISH: F H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISH plus a wildcard: FISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISH
Images for FISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.