Scrabble word: FISHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISHY exist?
Definitions of FISHY in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or resembling fish
- adj - not as expected
- Resembling or suggestive of fish, as in taste or odor.
- Cold or expressionless: a fishy stare.
- Inspiring doubt or suspicion: Something is fishy about the accident.
- adj - of or resembling fish
There are 5 letters in FISHY: F H I S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISHY plus a wildcard: FISHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISHY
Images for FISHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.