Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHIFTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIFTY exist?
Definitions of SHIFTY in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by insincerity or deceit
- adj - changing position or direction
- Having, displaying, or suggestive of deceitful character; evasive or untrustworthy.
- Distinguished by frequent changes in direction: shifty winds.
- Able to accomplish what is needed; resourceful.
- adj - characterized by deception
There are 6 letters in SHIFTY: F H I S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIFTY plus a wildcard: SHIFTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIFTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIFTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.