Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIST exist?
Definitions of FIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand with the fingers clenched in the palm (as for hitting)
- The hand closed tightly with the fingers bent against the palm.
- A grasp; a clutch: had a fortune in their fists and let it go.
- To clench into a fist.
- To grasp with the fist.
- v - to strike with the fist (the hand closed tightly)
There are 4 letters in FIST: F I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIST plus a wildcard: FIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIST
Images for FIST
- Clients Mentioned in Minneapolis Star Tribune Colin Karpfinger
- stock.xchng - fist (stock photo by digital_a)
- fist - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - fist word and ...
- fists over guns. Jeff Pearlman
- Sketch Book 43 fist at Gordaens Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.