Scrabble word: SIFT
Is SIFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SIFT in dictionaries:
- verb - move as if through a sieve
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- To put (flour, for example) through a sieve or other straining device in order to separate the fine from the coarse particles.
- To distinguish as if separating with a sieve: sifted the candidates for the job.
- To apply by scattering with or as if with a sieve: sift sugar on a dessert.
- To examine and sort carefully: sift the evidence.
- To make use of a sieve.
- To pass through or as if through a sieve: a meal that sifts easily.
- To make a careful examination: sifted through back issues of the magazine.
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 4 letters in SIFT: F I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIFT
Click to search all anagrams of SIFT plus a wildcard: SIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIFT
Images for SIFT
Lookup in Wiki for SIFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.