Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FITS exist?
Definitions of FITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - a sudden uncontrollable attack
- noun - the manner in which something fits
- noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - be the right size or shape
- verb - satisfy a condition or restriction
- verb - make fit
- verb - insert or adjust several objects or people
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - conform to some shape or size
- verb - provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- verb - make correspond or harmonize
- adj - having good health
- v - to bring to a required form and size
There are 4 letters in FITS: F I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FITS plus a wildcard: FITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FITS
Images for FITS
- fits - Reiner Knizia - Ravensburger - GatePlay.com - Gateway To Great ...
- One Cure fits All album cover - Wednesday Mar 8th 2006 ...
- Sobre a fits Vestibular fits 2013.1
- Rubbertite Custom Fit All Weather Automobile Floor Mats Lloyd Mats
- Febrile Convulsions (PowerPoint)
- Tolerance Table for Regularly Used fits Excerpt from JIS B 0401_1999_
- Plus Size Women and Their Accessories
- That first race was an eye opener the other bikes were faster and ...
- From left Emily Spencer Aria and Hanna strut their style ( Photo ...
- Hissy fits by Misaki-arisu on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.