Scrabble word: FOIST
Is FOIST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOIST in dictionaries:
- verb - to force onto another
- verb - insert surreptitiously or without warrant
- To pass off as genuine, valuable, or worthy: “I can usually tell whether a poet... is foisting off on us what he’d like to think is pure invention” (J.
- To impose (something or someone unwanted) upon another by coercion or trickery: They had extra work foisted on them because they couldn’t say no to the boss.
- To insert fraudulently or deceitfully: foisted unfair provisions into the contract.
- verb - to force upon slyly
There are 5 letters in FOIST: F I O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOIST
Click to search all anagrams of FOIST plus a wildcard: FOIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOIST
Images for FOIST
Lookup in Wiki for FOIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.