Scrabble word: OF
Is OF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OF in dictionaries:
- Derived or coming from; originating at or from: men of the north.
- Caused by; resulting from: a death of tuberculosis.
- Away from; at a distance from: a mile east of here.
- So as to be separated or relieved from: robbed of one’s dignity; cured of distemper.
- From the total or group comprising: give of one’s time; two of her friends; most of the cases.
- Composed or made from: a dress of silk.
- Associated with or adhering to: a man of your religion.
- Belonging or connected to: the rungs of a ladder.
- Possessing; having: a person of honor.
- On one’s part: very nice of you.
- Containing or carrying: a basket of groceries.
- Specified as; named or called: a depth of ten feet; the Garden of Eden.
- Centering on; directed toward: a love of horses.
- Produced by; issuing from: products of the vine.
- Characterized or identified by: a year of famine.
- With reference to; about: think highly of her proposals; will speak of it later.
- In respect to: slow of speech.
- Set aside for; taken up by: a day of rest.
- Before; until: five minutes of two.
- During or on a specified time: of recent years.
- By: beloved of the family.
- Used to indicate an appositive: that idiot of a driver.
- Grammarians have sometimes condemned categorically the socalled double genitive construction, as in a friend of my father’s; a book of mine.
- prep - coming from
There are 2 letters in OF: F O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OF
Click to search all anagrams of OF plus a wildcard: OF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OF
2 letter words
Images for OF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.