Scrabble word: FOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOB exist?
Definitions of FOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a vest pocket to hold a pocket watch
- noun - an adornment that hangs from a watch chain
- noun - short chain or ribbon attaching a pocket watch to a man's vest
- verb - deceive somebody
- A small pocket at the front waistline of a man’s trousers or in the front of a vest, used especially to hold a watch.
- A short chain or ribbon attached to a pocket watch and worn hanging in front of the vest or waist.
- An ornament or seal attached to such a chain or ribbon.
- To dispose of (goods) by fraud or deception; palm off: fobbed off the zircon as a diamond.
- To put off or appease by deceitful or evasive means: needed help but was fobbed off with promises.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 3 letters in FOB: B F O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOB plus a wildcard: FOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOB
Images for FOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.