Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOFF exist?
Definitions of BOFF in dictionaries:
- A line in a play or film, for example, that elicits a big laugh: “He doesn’t go for the big boffs, artificially inflated, but lets his comedy build through a leisurely accumulation of bizarre details” (Vincent Canby).
- A big laugh.
- A conspicuous success.
- v - to have sexual intercourse with -- sometimes considered vulgar
There are 4 letters in BOFF: B F F O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOFF plus a wildcard: BOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOFF
Images for BOFF
- Leonardo boff El futuro de la Iglesia Catlica est en frica y ...
- Outspoken Andrew boff speaks out on nonexistent Olympic legacy.
- boff Whalley Run Wild Essar Chester Literature Festival
- Interview mit Leonardo boff Hinter den Schlagzeilen
- Home Michigan Monroe July 29 2008 Gene boff
- Leonardo boff.jpeg
- elson sepulveda LEONARDO boff CHEIRA BOLSA FAMILIA
- CEPRO ENTREVISTA COM LEONARDO boff
- Leonardo boff Insuficincias conceptuais da Rio20 IDEIA ...
- Leonardo boff ante la Conferencia sobre el Clima de Copenhague La ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.