Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORB
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORB exist?
Definitions of FORB in dictionaries:
- A broad-leaved herb other than a grass, especially one growing in a field, prairie, or meadow.
- n - an herb other than grass
There are 4 letters in FORB: B F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORB plus a wildcard: FORB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORB
Images for FORB
- Photo by J. Jeffrey Mullahey University of Florida Bugwood.org
- sticky geranium and fern-leaf lovage in a tall forb park in the Swift ...
- forbidden Fruit MARMY cz
- Sunflower ( Helianthus annuus ) a large forb.
- Fineas ve Frb Resim Karakterleri Disney XD Trkiye Fineas ve ...
- strongly aromatic forb 3-7 dm tall with a conspicuous head of purple ...
- ... of members of the tall forb community found on Mount Harrison
- AUTHORSHIP AND CITATION FEIS ABBREVIATION SYNONYMS NRCS PLANT CODE ...
- BSCI 124 lecture33-Ecology
- Lots of new forbs really lots of them in some places but not in all ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.