Scrabble word: ROB
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROB exist?
Definitions of ROB in dictionaries:
- verb - take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
- verb - rip off
- To take property from (a person or persons) illegally by using or threatening to use violence or force; commit robbery upon.
- To take valuable or desired articles unlawfully from: rob a bank.
- To deprive unjustly of something belonging to, desired by, or legally due (someone): robbed her of her professional standing.
- To deprive of something injuriously: a parasite that robs a tree of its sap.
- To engage in or commit robbery.
- verb - to take property from illegally