Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROB
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROB exist?
Definitions of ROB in dictionaries:
- verb - take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
- verb - rip off
- To take property from (a person or persons) illegally by using or threatening to use violence or force; commit robbery upon.
- To take valuable or desired articles unlawfully from: rob a bank.
- To deprive unjustly of something belonging to, desired by, or legally due (someone): robbed her of her professional standing.
- To deprive of something injuriously: a parasite that robs a tree of its sap.
- To engage in or commit robbery.
- verb - to take property from illegally
There are 3 letters in ROB: B O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROB plus a wildcard: ROB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROB
Images for ROB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.