Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBE exist?
Definitions of ROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - any loose flowing garment
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - clothe formally
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- An official garment worn on formal occasions to show office or rank, as by a judge or high church official.
- An academic gown.
- A dressing gown or bathrobe.
- To cover or dress in or as if in a robe.
- v - to cover with a robe (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 4 letters in ROBE: B E O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBE plus a wildcard: ROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBE
Images for ROBE
- ... Shawl Terrycloth Purple robe Girls Bath robe Turkish Cotton robe
- Jewish robe - Biblical robes - Christian robes - Religious robes ...
- robe de Soire Chinoise Courte
- robe Chinoise Qi Pao
- robes de soire Article id 297
- robe de Soire en Soie Chinoises Noire
- robe noire fluide Ma Petite robe Noire vente robe fluide
- robes de soire Article id 1127
- robe resille noire mode en ligne