Scrabble word: ROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBE exist?
Definitions of ROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - any loose flowing garment
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - clothe formally
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- An official garment worn on formal occasions to show office or rank, as by a judge or high church official.
- An academic gown.
- A dressing gown or bathrobe.
- To cover or dress in or as if in a robe.
- verb - to cover with a robe (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 4 letters in ROBE: B E O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBE plus a wildcard: ROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBE
Images for ROBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.