Scrabble word: ROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBE exist?
Definitions of ROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - any loose flowing garment
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - clothe formally
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- An official garment worn on formal occasions to show office or rank, as by a judge or high church official.
- An academic gown.
- A dressing gown or bathrobe.
- To cover or dress in or as if in a robe.
- verb - to cover with a robe (a long, loose outer garment)