Scrabble word: BROKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROKE exist?
Definitions of BROKE in dictionaries:
- noun - some abrupt occurrence that interrupts an ongoing activity
- noun - an unexpected piece of good luck
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- noun - the act of breaking something
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- noun - the occurrence of breaking
- noun - an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion)
- noun - the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- noun - (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving
- noun - an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- noun - a sudden dash
- noun - any frame in which a bowler fails to make a strike or spare
- noun - an escape from jail
- adj - lacking funds
- Past tense of break.
- A past participle of break.
- Lacking funds: “Following the election, the Democrats were demoralized, discredited, and broke” (Thomas P.
- verb - to reduce to fragments