Scrabble word: BROKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROKE exist?
Definitions of BROKE in dictionaries:
- noun - some abrupt occurrence that interrupts an ongoing activity
- noun - an unexpected piece of good luck
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- noun - the act of breaking something
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- noun - the occurrence of breaking
- noun - an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion)
- noun - the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- noun - (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving
- noun - an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- noun - a sudden dash
- noun - any frame in which a bowler fails to make a strike or spare
- noun - an escape from jail
- adj - lacking funds
- Past tense of break.
- A past participle of break.
- Lacking funds: “Following the election, the Democrats were demoralized, discredited, and broke” (Thomas P.
- verb - to reduce to fragments
There are 5 letters in BROKE: B E K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROKE plus a wildcard: BROKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROKE
Images for BROKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.