Scrabble word: BORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORE exist?
Definitions of BORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who evokes boredom
- noun - a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- noun - a hole or passage made by a drill
- verb - cause to be bored
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - have
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - move while holding up or supporting
- verb - bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - bring in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be pregnant with
- To make a hole in or through, with or as if with a drill.
- To form (a tunnel, for example) by drilling, digging, or burrowing.
- To make a hole in or through something with or as if with a drill.
- To proceed or advance steadily or laboriously: a destroyer boring through heavy seas.
- A hole or passage made by or as if by use of a drill.
- A hollow, usually cylindrical chamber or barrel, as of a firearm.
- The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or cylinder.
- The caliber of a firearm.
- A drilling tool.
- One that arouses boredom.
- A high, often dangerous wave caused by the surge of a flood tide upstream in a narrowing estuary or by colliding tidal currents.
- verb - to pierce with a rotary tool
There are 4 letters in BORE: B E O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORE plus a wildcard: BORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORE
Images for BORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.