Scrabble word: BOWER
Is BOWER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
- verb - enclose in a bower
- A shaded, leafy recess; an arbor.
- A woman’s private chamber in a medieval castle; a boudoir.
- A rustic cottage; a country retreat.
- An anchor carried at the bow.
- verb - to surround with foliage
There are 5 letters in BOWER: B E O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWER
Click to search all anagrams of BOWER plus a wildcard: BOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWER
Images for BOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.