Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWER exist?
Definitions of BOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
- verb - enclose in a bower
- A shaded, leafy recess; an arbor.
- A woman’s private chamber in a medieval castle; a boudoir.
- A rustic cottage; a country retreat.
- An anchor carried at the bow.
- verb - to surround with foliage
There are 5 letters in BOWER: B E O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWER plus a wildcard: BOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.