Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREW exist?
Definitions of BREW in dictionaries:
- noun - drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling
- verb - prepare by brewing
- verb - sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor
- To make (ale or beer) from malt and hops by infusion, boiling, and fermentation.
- To make (a beverage) by boiling, steeping, or mixing various ingredients: brew tea.
- To concoct; devise: brew a plot to overthrow the government.
- To make ale or beer as an occupation.
- To be imminent; impend: “storms brewing on every frontier” (John Dos Passos).
- A beverage made by brewing.
- A serving of such a beverage.
- Something produced as if by brewing; a mix: Their politics were a strange brew of idealism and self-interest.
- v - to make beer or the like
There are 4 letters in BREW: B E R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREW plus a wildcard: BREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREW
Images for BREW
- Basics of brew Development Practice Curiosity
- brew Dog
- How To brew (3rd Ed.) is now available from brewers Publications ...
- brew Pubs Vacation and Trips
- ... Computers Windows 7 Witches brew Wallpapers 1680x1050
- witches brew
- Big brew Up
- Witches brew Royalty Free Stock Image - Image 10975536
- Bitter brew Uncrate
- Having A Halloween Party Put On Your Costume And Lets Party ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.