Scrabble word: WEBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBER exist?
Definitions of WEBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
- noun - German physicist and brother of E. H. Weber
- noun - United States abstract painter (born in Russia) (1881-1961)
- noun - German sociologist and pioneer of the analytic method in sociology (1864-1920)
- noun - German conductor and composer of romantic operas (1786-1826)
- noun - German physiologist who studied sensory responses to stimuli and is considered the father of psychophysics (1795-1878)
- The SI unit of magnetic flux equal to the magnetic flux that in linking a circuit of one turn produces in it an electromotive force of one volt as it is uniformly reduced to zero within one second.
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux