Scrabble word: WEBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBER exist?
Definitions of WEBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
- noun - German physicist and brother of E. H. Weber
- noun - United States abstract painter (born in Russia) (1881-1961)
- noun - German sociologist and pioneer of the analytic method in sociology (1864-1920)
- noun - German conductor and composer of romantic operas (1786-1826)
- noun - German physiologist who studied sensory responses to stimuli and is considered the father of psychophysics (1795-1878)
- The SI unit of magnetic flux equal to the magnetic flux that in linking a circuit of one turn produces in it an electromotive force of one volt as it is uniformly reduced to zero within one second.
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux
There are 5 letters in WEBER: B E E R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEBER plus a wildcard: WEBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEBER
Images for WEBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.