Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EWER exist?
Definitions of EWER in dictionaries:
- noun - an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- A pitcher, especially a decorative one with a base, an oval body, and a flaring spout.
- n - a large pitcher
There are 4 letters in EWER: E E R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EWER plus a wildcard: EWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EWER
Images for EWER
- brass ewer - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - brass ewer ...
- FileEarly ewer Iran.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ewer with a Feline-shaped Handle
- ewer Ahmad V&A Search the Collections
- Photo of a ewer with stylised animal head terminals
- Chinese Imari ewer Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ewer with Foliate Panels
- British Museum - Asante ewer
- AN OTTOMAN BRASS-INLAID SILVER ewer OTTOMAN TURKEY 19TH CENTURY ...
- Rock Crystal ewer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.