Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWER exist?
Definitions of NEWER in dictionaries:
- adj - not of long duration
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - lacking training or experience
- adj - having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- adj - other than the former one(s)
- adj - unaffected by use or exposure
- adj - (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- adj - in use after medieval times
- adj - used of a living language
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - unfamiliar
- adj - existing only a short time
- n - something that is new
There are 5 letters in NEWER: E E N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWER plus a wildcard: NEWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEWER
- Forums Diesel Engines Dually kit on front (10831 Views)
- Cover for Addams newer Ideals of Peace. Click for larger image
- 2001 Bmw 325I Front Right View. Check Dealer Pricing On a New BMW 3 ...
- rca universal remote code list - Mechanical Writings - Mechanical ...
- Bell Centennial Telephone
- 2013 New year Wallpaper WallpapersCollectionsWallpapers For Desktop ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- The Advantages Of Using newer Church Chairs Over Old Church Chairs
- La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah - Islamic Wallpaper
- Harley-Davidson Museum Milwaukee Wisconsin - Travel Photos by Galen ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.