Scrabble word: RENEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENEW exist?
Definitions of RENEW in dictionaries:
- verb - reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
- verb - cause to appear in a new form
- To make new or as if new again; restore: renewed the antique chair.
- To take up again; resume: renew an old friendship; renewed the argument.
- To repeat so as to reaffirm: renew a promise.
- To regain or restore the physical or mental vigor of; revive: I renewed my spirits in the country air.
- To arrange for the extension of: renew a contract; renew a magazine subscription.
- To arrange to extend the loan of: renewed the library books before they were overdue.
- To replenish: renewed the water in the humidifier.
- To bring into being again; reestablish.
- To become new again.
- To start over.
- verb - to make new or as if new again
There are 5 letters in RENEW: E E N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENEW plus a wildcard: RENEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENEW
Images for RENEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.