Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RENEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENEW exist?
Definitions of RENEW in dictionaries:
- verb - reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
- verb - cause to appear in a new form
- To make new or as if new again; restore: renewed the antique chair.
- To take up again; resume: renew an old friendship; renewed the argument.
- To repeat so as to reaffirm: renew a promise.
- To regain or restore the physical or mental vigor of; revive: I renewed my spirits in the country air.
- To arrange for the extension of: renew a contract; renew a magazine subscription.
- To arrange to extend the loan of: renewed the library books before they were overdue.
- To replenish: renewed the water in the humidifier.
- To bring into being again; reestablish.
- To become new again.
- To start over.
- v - to make new or as if new again
There are 5 letters in RENEW: E E N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENEW plus a wildcard: RENEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENEW
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENEW
- renew HD Wallpaper Theme Bin - Customization HD Wallpapers ...
- Avon Cris Cosmeticos PROMOO DA LINHA renew
- Vow renewal Invitations Anniversary time
- renew Part 1 - Pastor Matt Messner
- Avon Cris Cosmeticos Super lanameto renew Reversalist Kit ...
- Chegou renew Reversalist - Sua Pele ir Renascer
- renew Advantage - iAppFind
- renew contains
- renew logo 5.indd