Scrabble word: WHERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHERE exist?
Definitions of WHERE in dictionaries:
- To what place; toward what end: Where is this argument leading? — conj.
- At what or which place: She moved to the city, where jobs are available.
- In a place in which: He lives where the climate is mild.
- In any place or situation in which; wherever: Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
- To a place in which: We should go where it is quieter.
- To a place or situation in which: They will go where they are happy.
- The place or occasion: We know the when but not the where of it.
- When where is used to refer to a point of origin, the preposition from is required: Where did she come from? When it is used to refer to a point of destination, the preposition to is generally superfluous: Where is she going? (preferable to Where is she going to?).
- noun - the place at or in which something is located or occurs