Scrabble word: WHERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHERE exist?
Definitions of WHERE in dictionaries:
- To what place; toward what end: Where is this argument leading? — conj.
- At what or which place: She moved to the city, where jobs are available.
- In a place in which: He lives where the climate is mild.
- In any place or situation in which; wherever: Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
- To a place in which: We should go where it is quieter.
- To a place or situation in which: They will go where they are happy.
- The place or occasion: We know the when but not the where of it.
- When where is used to refer to a point of origin, the preposition from is required: Where did she come from? When it is used to refer to a point of destination, the preposition to is generally superfluous: Where is she going? (preferable to Where is she going to?).
- noun - the place at or in which something is located or occurs
There are 5 letters in WHERE: E E H R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHERE plus a wildcard: WHERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHERE
Images for WHERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.