Scrabble word: HERE
Is HERE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HERE in dictionaries:
- noun - the present location
- noun - queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology
- adj - being here now
- adv - in or at this place
- adv - in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail
- adv - to this place (especially toward the speaker)
- adv - at this time
- At or in this place: Stop here for a rest.
- At this time; now: We’ll adjourn the meeting here and discuss remaining issues after lunch.
- At or on this point, detail, or item: Here I must disagree.
- In the present life or condition.
- To this place; hither: Come here, please.
- Used for emphasis after a demonstrative pronoun: Which word? This one here.
- Used for emphasis after a noun modified by a demonstrative pronoun: this word here.
- Used for emphasis between a demonstrative pronoun and a noun: this here word.
- This place: “It would be difficult from here, with the certainty of armed gunmen inside, to bring him out alive” (Howard Kaplan).
- The present time or state: We are living in the here and can only speculate about the hereafter.
- noun - this place
There are 4 letters in HERE: E E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERE
Click to search all anagrams of HERE plus a wildcard: HERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERE
Images for HERE
Lookup in Wiki for HERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.