Scrabble word: ETHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETHER exist?
Definitions of ETHER in dictionaries:
- noun - the fifth and highest element after air and earth and fire and water
- noun - any of a class of organic compounds that have two hydrocarbon groups linked by an oxygen atom
- noun - a medium that was once supposed to fill all space and to support the propagation of electromagnetic waves
- noun - a colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid formerly used as an inhalation anesthetic
- Any of a class of organic compounds in which two hydrocarbon groups are linked by an oxygen atom.
- A volatile, highly flammable liquid, C2H5OC2H5, derived from the distillation of ethyl alcohol with sulfuric acid and widely used as a reagent, a solvent, and an anesthetic.
- The regions of space beyond the earth’s atmosphere; the heavens.
- The element believed in ancient and medieval civilizations to fill all space above the sphere of the moon and to compose the stars and planets.
- An all-pervading, infinitely elastic, massless medium formerly postulated as the medium of propagation of electromagnetic waves.
- adj - a volatile liquid used as an anesthetic [n -S] : ETHERIC
There are 5 letters in ETHER: E E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETHER plus a wildcard: ETHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETHER
Images for ETHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.