Scrabble word: TEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEE exist?
Definitions of TEE in dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- The letter t.
- Something shaped like a T.
- A mark aimed at in certain games, such as curling or quoits.
- A small peg with a concave top for holding a golf ball for an initial drive.
- To place (a golf ball) on a tee.
- To drive a golf ball from the tee.
- To start or begin: They teed off the fundraising campaign with a dinner.
- To make or become angry or disgusted: The impertinent remarks teed the speaker off.
- verb - to place a golf ball on a small peg