Is TEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- The letter t.
- Something shaped like a T.
- A mark aimed at in certain games, such as curling or quoits.
- A small peg with a concave top for holding a golf ball for an initial drive.
- To place (a golf ball) on a tee.
- To drive a golf ball from the tee.
- To start or begin: They teed off the fundraising campaign with a dinner.
- To make or become angry or disgusted: The impertinent remarks teed the speaker off.
- verb - to place a golf ball on a small peg
There are 3 letters in TEE: E E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEE, to go: TEE?
Rearrange the letters in TEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEE
What's nearby TEE
Lookup in Wiki for TEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEE"