Scrabble word: TEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEE exist?
Definitions of TEE in dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- The letter t.
- Something shaped like a T.
- A mark aimed at in certain games, such as curling or quoits.
- A small peg with a concave top for holding a golf ball for an initial drive.
- To place (a golf ball) on a tee.
- To drive a golf ball from the tee.
- To start or begin: They teed off the fundraising campaign with a dinner.
- To make or become angry or disgusted: The impertinent remarks teed the speaker off.
- verb - to place a golf ball on a small peg
There are 3 letters in TEE: E E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEE plus a wildcard: TEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEE
Images for TEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.