Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEE exist?
Definitions of TEE in dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- The letter t.
- Something shaped like a T.
- A mark aimed at in certain games, such as curling or quoits.
- A small peg with a concave top for holding a golf ball for an initial drive.
- To place (a golf ball) on a tee.
- To drive a golf ball from the tee.
- To start or begin: They teed off the fundraising campaign with a dinner.
- To make or become angry or disgusted: The impertinent remarks teed the speaker off.
- v - to place a golf ball on a small peg
There are 3 letters in TEE: E E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEE plus a wildcard: TEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEE
Images for TEE
- golf tee - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - golf tee ...
- Golf Accessories Scratch Board and Pen and Ink Drawings Golf ...
- Logo t Golf tee Custom Customized Personalised t Golf tee
- Golf tee 1400x1050 Wallpapers 1400x1050 Wallpapers & Pictures Free ...
- Save a Tree... Use an Unbreakable Golf tee TreeHugger
- Advertising Specialties and Promotional Products at Low Prices
- Memories of a Golf Game Writing Creative Nonfiction
- Magic golf tee - tee-83m - max (China Manufacturer) - Golf - Sport ...
- Golf Promotional Item-Tall Golf tees
- golf ball on tee - photopicture definition - golf ball on tee word ...