Scrabble word: TEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEES exist?
Definitions of TEES in dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- A river, about 113 km (70 mi) long, of northeast England flowing generally east to the North Sea.
- verb - to place a golf ball on a small peg
There are 4 letters in TEES: E E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEES plus a wildcard: TEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEES
Images for TEES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.