Scrabble word: TEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEES exist?
Definitions of TEES in dictionaries:
- noun - the starting place for each hole on a golf course
- noun - support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- noun - a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- verb - place on a tee
- verb - connect with a tee
- A river, about 113 km (70 mi) long, of northeast England flowing generally east to the North Sea.
- verb - to place a golf ball on a small peg